Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Friday, March 5, 2010

IT'S A...

GIRL!!!

Mike and I went for a 20 week ultrasound at 19 weeks and the ultrasound tech was a total mess!
He was digging in my rib cage and didn't take any measurements.

SOOOOOO...the midwife sent me back again this week.
I went on Wednesday to make sure Baby Entzminger is healthy and growing.

And she is!


God has blessed us with a baby girl.

While the ultrasound tech cannot say that she was 100% positive that it's a girl, there was nothing there to indicate a little boy.

Her name will be Norah Rae Entzminger. Her name pays homage to Mike's great-grandmother (Eleanor) and my grandfather (Ray).

We love her dearly and eagerly await her arrival!

Now, to pick a life verse for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment