I tried this Kraft recipe and it was so yummy...
So, here it is!
Ingredients (the way I made it this time):
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 cups softened raspberry sherbet
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 tub thawed Cool Whip
- 2 squares melted Ghirardelli white chocolate squares
- Line your loaf pan with foil. Remember that the shiny side should not be the side that touches your food!
- Put your frozen raspberries on the bottom of the pan.
- In order to soften your sherbet, put it in a microwave-safe dish and put it in the microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds. That's all the time you'll need.
- Then, smooth the softened sherbet over the berries. If you use the full 2 cups, you won't have enough room in the loaf pan for all of the rest, since you've already put your berries in. The alternative is to save the berries until you are ready to eat dessert.
- Freeze the loaf pan for 10 minutes.
- Mix the pudding mix with the milk with a whisk until incorporated.
- Fold in the Cool Whip with the pudding.
- Melt the chocolate for 15-30 seconds in a microwave-safe dish, then mix in with the pudding mixture.
- Spread over the sherbet.
- Freeze for 3 hours to set.
- When you are ready to eat dessert, take the pan out of the freezer 10 minutes prior. Turn the pan over onto a dish and remove. Take off the foil and let the soften in order to slice and serve.