Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Husband Rocks Friday...late again :(

I must admit, I wasn't on the ball at any point after 9 am yesterday.

By 9am, I had cleaned the floors, changed the sheets (and made the bed), picked up the bathroom, ran the dishes and showered. I was feeling pretty good.

Then I had visitors.

I ended up with salt all over the floor (a special thanks to my friend's 3 year old...), dog toys all over (I still can't train them to pick up after themselves...) and taking a nap.

Then came dinner time. I made spaghetti and ended up only putting enough noodles in for 1.

Mike rocks because he accepted my faults yesterday with a smile and a hug. He wasn't concerned that dinner would have to wait another 10 minutes and he was easy-going about my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment