Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Go ahead....Pamper yourself!

I love pampering myself.
I love pampering myself in inexpensive ways.
And I love making the products myself.

I'm not sure where it comes from, or how it got started, but I love making things myself.

So, I will be starting a series shortly (hopefully in the next few days) with some of my favorite recipes for pampering yourself.

To start you off, I'll post some of what I've found at other blogs.

Stephanie Lynn has been doing a series herself over at Under The Table And Dreaming. There are several, so be sure to check them all out.

Kate at The Gaines Gang has a beautiful post up on making a garden hand scrub for the gardeners out there.

Maggie at Smashed Peas And Carrots has this bath salt recipe. I think it's a little involved in the decorating part, but it still works.

So, that should get you started.

I'm gonna try to be better with pictures, but I make no promises! (You may still end up with only the after pictures...just a fair warning...) And I'm gonna try to get started as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment