Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Friday, May 21, 2010

My Husband Totally Rocks!

Today is Friday!!!

That means MHRF!!!

And does he ever rock!

I spent all day Wednesday being "nesty".
I did 6 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, cleaned out the fridge, vacuumed all the floors, mopped all the floors, shampooed all the carpets, ran an errand, cleaned the hallway wall, wiped down the banister (it was so gross), and did a little plumbing work when the bathroom sink became clogged.

Mike rocks because when I was in severe pain yesterday (I couldn't even get out of bed) he left me lay on the couch all evening and he got up to get me whatever I needed. I am truly blessed to have him for my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment