Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Getting to know me a little better...

So, I realized that maybe my readers don't know a whole lot about me. SO, I thought I'd give everyone some questions about me.

Why were you given your particular name?
My dad picked Heather or Tabitha (I'm not sure why these two...) and my mom chose Heather.
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
I have one brother (he passed away 17 years ago) and 2 half siblings.
Here they are...What is your favorite thing to do?
I love to read. And snuggle with Mike. And shop for thrifty finds and clothes.
What is your favorite food?
Cereal.
Blah, I know, but I love cereal. With ice cold milk.
What is your favorite book?
Hmmmm....this one's hard. Have you seen my library?
What is your favorite candy bar?
Dove bars. But I much more prefer Wilbur Buds.
What is your favorite cookie?
Soft, warm chocolate chip cookies! Yummmmm. And thin, crisp sand tarts.
What is your favorite sport?
To watch? Football and hockey.
To play? Floor hockey.
What is your favorite kind of music?
Depends what mood I'm in. Lately, it's been Tom Petty.
What is your favorite song?
I have lots of favorite songs. Again, it depends what mood I'm in.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A great mommy and wife.
One day, I'd like to get a doctorate degree. And I'd like to teach. I don't know if these two will combine, or not...
How many kids do you want?
I pregnant with my first now.
Ideally, I'd like 3.
What place would you like to visit?
Italy (the whole country), Ireland, Greece, England, the Caribbean.
Do you like to sing?
Yep. It doesn't always sound pretty, though.
Do you like to dance?
I LOVE to dance!
Do you like to play a musical instrument?
I have a guitar and a violin, but I don't really play them. I wish I had the dedication to learn to play them. But, I don't...
What musical instruments can you play?
See above.
What is your favorite type of art?
I don't know if other people see it as art, but I love seeing great home decor.
Have you ever seen a broadway musical? Do you like theater?
No. The closest is the local theatre. I do like plays. I'd love to see Broadway.
Do you like building things?
Yes. I love working with my hands.
What would you like to learn about cars?
Not really. I know enough to give jump start, change a tire and when to add oil. Other than that, I'll leave it to a professional.
What would you like to teach others about?
History. Jesus. DIY stuff.
What are three adjectives which describe you?
Loving.
Fun-loving.
Creative.
What were your favorites subjects in school?
Art.
History.
Chemistry.
When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?
Relax or read or SHOP!
What is the strangest thing you ever did?
I don't know.
What is the strangest food you ever ate?
Ostrich jerky. It wasn't bad.

Any way, if you have any other questions, let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment