Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Never-ending Lateness

MHR is a whole week late...and on time for this week.

Last week for MHR, Mike and I went to his little brother's football game. We had a great time. He rocks because he makes it always fun to be together.

And for this week, Mike rocks because he understands how to tolerate my creativeness. He said to me the other day about how the house becomes such a mess. It's because I start 5 different projects at once and don't finish any of them before I start the next. For example, I started writing Christmas cards, finishing a dresser, and making headbands for 4 cute girls all while baking. He knows that's just how it is and lets it go to a certain point. Then, when I'm done, he knows he'll get his house back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment