Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Frugal Finds: Goodwill

Today's trip to the local Goodwill was wonderful. For once, I finally found nice things at reasonable prices.

I usually go by myself (with N) or with my sister-in-law and niece. Today I got to go with my mom and aunt.

So, here's what I found...

2 novels by Emily Giffin. (I have them both and bought them for my mom. They were $0.97 each and were 50% off!)
A colors book for N. (It was $0.47 and was 50% off!)
2 glass globes for decorating. I think I may want to put bases on them but I'm not sure yet. (They were $0.97 each.)
3 hardwood boards that looked like they were mattes from pictures. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with them yet. I know I want to make some sort of wall art. If you have any suggestions, let me know in a comment below. (They were $0.47)
A dress for N to wear visiting Santa. (It was my most expensive purchase at Goodwill today. It was $3.50.)
A stack of vellum for scrapbooking. There were probably 20 sheets there. (They were $0.97 for the stack.)

Total: $9 and change including sales tax. Not too bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment