Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

And again...

I get so tired of these MHR post titles. I can only name them so many different ways before I go bonkers.

Anyway... My hunny bunny is wonderful. I love him so much. Mike has a hard time making up his mind about anything. Anything from "What would you like for dinner?" to "What is the one place you want to visit before you die?" is up for debate and his famous "I don't care."

This past week, he decided to put all of his birthday money towards the new XBox 360 Kinect. And he loves it (and I love it!) He got it because he liked the idea of the technology and that I might be more willing to play it with him. He's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment