Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How I've always wanted to do Christmas cards...

I don't know why, considering Christmas is the season for giving, but I think sending cards is down right expensive! The stamps alone cost a small mint!

I've always wanted to do Christmas cards this way and just never have...
I like those picture cards. You know the ones... where your cousin's adorable kids are smiling up at you with the greeting of "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!" below them...

Yeah... they are CA-UTE!

Now, couldn't you imagine this cute little face smiling up at you from the family photo card this year?

This year is the year it's gonna happen...thanks to Shutterfly! They've given me the opportunity to get 50 of them for free just for blogging about it!

Why, yes, thank you! I think I will!

And, with so many styles of Christmas cards to choose from, it's hard to pick one!
Like this one! I love that there are enough spaces for the whole family to be in the card, and for individual members to have their own space too.
Or this one. The script on this card is so beautiful, it fills me with creativity for the holidays.
This card even lets you put a letter to your friends and family. What a neat thing!

Plus, Shutterfly makes Christmas gift giving easier with tons of wonderful picture gifts.

For example, if your dad is like mine, he NEVER remembers your birthday. So, if you give him this calendar, you can personalize the days with a photo so he can't forget!
And, if you have a nature lover, give her a canvas print with a beautiful landscape photo that you took.
Plus a ton of other cool gifts like mugs, mouse pads and photo books.

A tradition my family has is hosting a Christmas breakfast. Shutterfly even makes that easy. They have Christmas invitations!

So, now that you know, go there, order some, and wait for that beautiful orange envelope to arrive in the mail! And, if you are a blogger like me...you can get them too! Check out the site, get set up, and get your cards for FREE!

Now, there's a company that really is in the giving spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment