Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Monday, December 27, 2010

My Michael is the best!

This weeks MHR is LATE, like normal...

But that's because of Christmas.
So, this week's post is here today (at least it's not a whole week late!). Mike is awesome. We spend a small amount on filling stockings for each other. I usually end up buying all food items (snacks and gum and stuff) and then realize after I've done it that those items are what I got. But, Mike is a good listener. I was complaining about how I've thrown away 2 broken turners in the last month and that I only had 1 that I liked left (as compared to the 2 in the drawer), and how slicing an apple would be so much easier with an apple slicer/corer. When I opened my stocking, inside was... 2 new turners and an apple slicer/corer! He's great!

So, while I'm at it, let me encourage you to start listening to your spouse for his/her wants and needs. I promise that it will not go unappreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment