Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Frugal Finds:Sears

Mike and I went to Sears today. We were at the mall Christmas shopping. In my previous post, I talked about how wonderful Mike is at gift-giving. He's just really good at it.

And, I had to buy everything for Norah except 1 toy that I had already gotten. If you're my friend on facebook and read my posts, you may remember that I had to take all of the clothes I had gotten for Norah out of her Christmas bag and put them into her closet. I'll talk about the Christmas bags later.

So, I was walking around Sears when I said to hubbs, "Let's go look at the children's clothes."

Off we went, and look at what we found!

I ended up also getting a toy for her. After all, Santa has to bring something.

So, I'll break it down.

These jammies sell at Carter's for $20 a piece. If you hit up the outlet, you can get them for $10 a piece (see the tag, it says $10.99)
Well, I got them for $8.99 a piece.

Then, aren't these jeans just the cutest things! They were $24 a pair. But the tag sale was for $4.99 a pair. But, my eyes caught a sign that said they take an additional 30% off! End price: $3.49 a pair! Yeah! I couldn't believe it either!

Then, these shirts are CA-UTE! They were marked for $16 a piece. But the sale had them down to $2.99 each! And they were on that same rack. The end price was $2.09 a piece.

Now, the toy was $6.49 and was not on sale. But that's ok. I still left there feeling more than thrilled with my bargains. They don't put how much you saved (like JC Penney does), but I would have spent $160 on the clothes alone if I would have paid full price! I paid only $34.72 My calculations tell me that I saved 78.3%!

Now, that's Christmas shopping at it's finest.

1 comment:

  1. Great deals! And that toy is an absolute must for every little one! I remember having one when I was little, and most little ones I know have had them and they are always a favorite!

    ReplyDelete