Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Friday, February 12, 2010

My Husband Rocks Friday!!!!

Ok, here's how My Husband Rocks Friday works...
Every Friday I'll post a little something about why or how my husband rocks!
It doesn't have to be some big thing...just something small.

I encourage everyone to let their spouse know what little ways you find that makes them awesome! Come on! You can do it! You married them for a reason, now let them know!

All too often people get caught up in "Marriage is such a commitment."

WELL, DUH!

Marriage is supposed to be a commitment. It's supposed to take work.
It won't always be fun.
It won't always be easy.
And you won't always roll outta bed and say, "WOW! My husband is so wonderful!"

BUT, it's definitely always worth it!

For example, yesterday, Mike was stressing out. We leave for his second reconstructive ankle surgery in about 2 hours. He got mad at me for whatever reason. And looking back on it this morning, I don't even think it was me. It was probably the situation. He doesn't handle stress well. Not at all! ANYWAY...shortly after that little outburst, he came and wrapped his arms around me and apologized for letting the stress get the better of him.

Now, on to how my husband rocks...

With my growing belly, it continually gets harder for me to lug laundry from our second story to the washer and dryer (in the basement), so Mike has taken it upon himself to gather all the laundry and carry it down for me!

How sweet!

Love you Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment