Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Has the nesting begun?

Nesting.
I guess it happens.
I've heard it happens.
I think it's beginning to happen.

Why, you ask?

Yesterday, I couldn't get my house clean enough!
Yep.
Me.
The one who believes (rather firmly) that a house should be tidy but lived in.
Couldn't clean the house enough.

Eventually, I just gave up.
I figure...there's always tomorrow (which, coincidentally, is now today...even though there is still tomorrow.)

Between floors, upholstery, dishes, laundry, walls, dogs, windows, and and endless list of dirty "stuff", I was going insane. Even when the living room was more clean than it usually is, I still was in complete disgust with it.

I don't like living like that.
I hope it doesn't last.
I like my lived-in life.

Who says spotless is fun?
Who says they are creative in a sterile environment?

Maybe if I were raised in a spotless home, I'd feel otherwise.
But I wasn't.
And I don't.

So, for today (and yesterday), we'll just chalk this up to pregnancy hormones.
And hope tomorrow is better...

No comments:

Post a Comment