Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white February?!?

Ok, so what's a gal to do when she's stuck in the house for days on end? I can't even see my grass. My part of Pennsylvania has gotten about 3 1/2 feet of snow in 6 days! Yesterday, the snow was higher than the bottom of my back door. Mike had to force it open. That's very uncommon. So, what's a gal to do?



BAKING!!!

Well, the first time I was stuck in the house, I ended up baking 2 loaves of bread (and they turned out better than the store stuff, if I do say so myself), and yesterday, I ended up baking some sugar cookies for Valentine's Day.

This afternoon holds even more baking. Some bread (again...I can't help it! My loaf pans are smaller than the store-bought loaves.) and icing for my cookies from yesterday. And, some peach turnovers! Yummy!

So, I'll post the recipes later on today. I'd like to take some pictures of the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment