Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Two MHRF at once...

MHRF is the one thing I try to post religiously. It shows my hubbs how much I truly appreciate him.

I am terrible. I admit it. I have not been on time with MHRF in 2 weeks!

Sorry Babe! (I think he actually reads this once in a while...)

So, for last week, Mike rocks because he took me away. His parents have a place at the beach and he took me for the weekend. We really enjoyed ourselves and got a weekend to relax.

Now, for this week, Mike rocks because he is so super supportive. I went back to work on Tuesday. I only work part time. I was a little upset leaving my peanut girl to go to work. Why is it that I can't earn a paycheck for taking care of my daughter?! Anyway, knowing this week would be a little rough for me, he changed the subject on the way to work on my 1st day (we carpool) and made dinner twice this week. He's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment