Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Cleaning/Nesting: Bedroom

Today was the bedroom day.
Mike was a sweetheart and helped me out!

Today, we accomplished:
  • Cleaning out the closet
  • Cleaning out dressers
  • Sort the clothes
  • Donate stuff to Goodwill
  • Dusting
  • Cleaning the floors
  • Rearranging the furniture
You should have seen the amount of dog hair that we vacuumed up! The carpet in my bedroom attracts it like nothing else! I could fill the canister on my vacuum daily with my dogs.

All that's left is:
  • Washing the sheers
  • Shampooing the carpets
  • Finding something to hang on the wall
  • Finding new window scarves to hang or making my own Roman shades to replace the sheers altogether.
And, I only have to do the closet in the hallway and wipe down the walls (since repainting isn't an option right now) and shampoo the carpets. And then it's on the bigger and messier things (like the basement)!

No comments:

Post a Comment