Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Friday, April 2, 2010

My Husband Rocks Friday!!!

So far, I've really enjoyed posting MHRF posts. It makes me look at the small things that happen throughout the week and really think about the things that make my husband awesome.

This week, Mike rocks because he had dinner ready for me last night when I got home from work and was pressed for time. Then, he went with me to child-birthing class and spent time massaging my neck and shoulders while I learned a relaxation technique.

I am truly blessed with a husband who loves me and places my needs above his own.

Thank you, God, for giving me such a wonderful man who cares for me, supports me and loves me. I could not have chosen better for myself! Amen!

I want to encourage everyone to let their spouses know what they do that makes them rock! How is your spouse special to you? It is extremely important to hear and helps build a foundation of trust and communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment