Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gonna Get My Craft On

Mother's Day is quickly approaching.
And the bestest gifts are from the heart.
And the funnest gifts are homemade!

Did someone say "homemade?"
Be still my heart!

In honor of all things homemade...
I've decided to write a post about some fun ideas for Mother's Day.
Things I want to try...

Here they are:
  1. Emily made these washer necklaces over at Not So Idle Hands. They are Ca-ute!
  2. Missy made some cute seeded flowers at How Does She?... So, they can be planted so that your garden can grow.
  3. Taylor has a great idea with this pencil puzzle at MaryJanes and Golashes.
  4. This homemade stationary box is found on Little Birdie Secrets.
And there you have my 2010 Mother's Day homemade gift ideas. Let's hope I can find the time to pull one of these off! Between Mike's family and mine, we have 6 mothers and grandmothers to give gifts to.

So, Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment