Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Marriage Challenge Week 3

Hello all! How was your week last week?

This past week, I must admit, I slacked a little in the prayer department. I did, however, remember to pray specifically for Mike several times.

I've learned that I need to focus more on prayer.

For your week 3 challenge, I want you all to write at least one little love note for your spouse. Place it somewhere that will surprise him/her. It doesn't have to be long and wordy, even just a simple "Love Ya Babe!" lets them know that you're thinking of them. If you can and want to, you could even put in your note a bedroom activity you'd like to do. For example, you could put "come to bed 5 minutes early tonight for some extra cuddles" or even something more.

Don't be afraid to show your spouse how much you love him/her. They need to know it.

Good luck! And feel free to let me know what you learned last week...

Homemade Comforts



No comments:

Post a Comment