Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Marriage Challenge Week 2

Sorry week 1 was really 2 weeks long.

I've had some issues with switching things from my old computer to my new one. My old one is about to go to the computer graveyard. R.I.P. Mac. It was a good computer which served me well for the last 4+ years.

So, I know last week (or 2 rather) I learned that I can control my thoughts. And the more I thought about the good things my husband does or what I love about him, the more I thought about those things. It's hard to be down when your thoughts are generally towards the good in others.
Italic
Week 2's challenge is to pray for your spouse. And make a point of remember to pray for him. Pray for every aspect of his life. His finances, his walk with the Lord (if he doesn't have one, pray that you would be the city on a hill that would show him the light of the Most High), his purity, his attitude, his day, his health, his whatever! I would also suggest reading Stormie O'Martin's Power of a Praying Wife. In this book, she shows all different ways to pray for your spouse and why praying for him is important.
So, what did you learn from the last challenge? And how will you remind yourself to lift him up to the Lord?

Homemade Comforts



No comments:

Post a Comment