Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Marriage Challenge Week 8

Hi all! Did you forgive your spouse.

I am not one to generally hold a grudge, but Mike and I did have a little fight last week. I remembered my challenge for you all, and made sure to forgive him right away so that it could breed nothing in me that I could wind up resenting him for.

It felt good.

This week's challenge: Do something for your spouse that he/she enjoys. For example, Mike enjoys watching certain shows on TV. But, he also likes to let me pick the programs we watch. A good idea for this week is to pick the program he wants to watch.

If you are doing the marriage challenge, let me know, grab my button and tell others, and follow along!

Homemade Comforts



No comments:

Post a Comment