Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Frugal Finds: Walmart Clearance

So, I posted last night about how Mike left me run off to Walmart to do some craft shopping. It's what happens when the craft bug strikes at 8 pm. No one else is open.

Off I went, when I came across this aisle filled with clearance stuff. They didn't just have kids stuff either. They had women's clothes and men's clothes and boys and girls. I must say, I was impressed.

I bought Norah some clothes.

I got these pajamas for $3 each.
And these for just a buck each. (This one came without packaging so since I had 2 alike and the packaging showed the picture of the one without, I got them for $1 also!)

I got this long sleeve tee for $1.

And these sweat pants for $1 each also!

Then, I saw these cute leggings and got those for a buck too!

All in all, I got 5 pjs, 3 pants, and a tee for Norah for just $15!

I bought the pants and shirt in her size now, but the pjs I got for her next 2 sizes. Can't beat that!

For once, I didn't mind going to Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment