Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Frugal Finds: Yard Sale Stuff

I usually have to work during one of my favorite development yard sales. This year held out no differently. So, this time it's near my work (I switched locations in December) and I left early to check it out.

And, I found this guy!

We laid new carpet on our porch and repainted the woodwork. I desperately wanted a table for out there because we didn't have one before.

So, this sticker said $2.00, which was a bargain to begin with. But, I was feeling adventurous, and the gentleman was feeling generous. He took just a dollar for it!

$1.00! Can't beat it!

While we were at Lowe's looking for new house numbers and getting plants on sale ($5.00 for each hanging basket), I found some textured Rustoleum.

So, I gave this guy a good spray on the bottom, then when it dried, I did the top.

Add a nice bunch of pansies my siblings gave me for Mother's Day, and an outdoor candle I got for Mother's Day, and you've got a nice little table perfect for setting a nice glass of water on.

So, here's the breakdown:
Table: $1.00
Paint: $7.00

Total: $8.00







3 comments:

  1. You can never have enough little accent tables, can you?!? I love yours painted white. Thanks for sharing!

    I'm having a blog party and giveaway soon so hop on over to visit me when you get a chance!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just $1?! That's awesome! What a perfect little table for outside! :)

    ReplyDelete