Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Marriage Challenge Week 4

How did your note last week go?

I got one of my own! I wanted to take a picture to show you all, but I just didn't get around to it.

Anyway, on to this week's challenge.

We spend so much time teaching our children to say "Please" and "Thank You" but how often do we model that behavior to them with our spouses. I am a firm believer that you must both lead and teach by example. So, take some time this week, and really listen to how you speak to your spouse. Do you use your manners? Listen to how often you actually use "Please" and "Thank You" and if you find you don't use them enough, try to infuse them into everyday. This helps to be more generous and also teaches our children manners, especially with the person who means the very most to us.

Homemade Comforts





If you have a blog and are doing the Marriage Challenge, please let me know, grab the button and follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment