Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hubby Rocks!

Last week, I had hubby lower the crib because Norah kept pulling herself up on it. She's such a big girl now, but she was too high for the crib to avoid falling out. So, I've been having issues lowering her into it. She hates going that far away. Plus, the fact that she would only tolerate being held while she was sick, she became used to being held while she slept. I was so tired of having a crying baby who wouldn't let me put her down at all, that I was sleep-deprived and at my wit's end. Mike took her for a while and rocked her and sang to her and tried to calm her down so I could have just a half hour without a baby in my arms.

Thanks so much hunny! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment