Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Hubby Rocks Thursday...

...all the way late from last Friday! Sheesh!

My Mike rocks because he's so willing to help out those in need. I recently gave some stuff to a pregnant mom on freecycle, and just as she was leaving, Mike offered her some cans of formula. Now, I am a breast-feeding mom and these were free samples that the companies sent us. We have about 13 cans and she had a 1 year old and a baby due in 3 months. Talk about hard times. He just gave the stuff to her! He's amazing! His heart is so big...and it makes mine melt.

...and early for tomorrow.

My husband is the best. This week, he came home from work and surprised me twice with items he knew I'd want from the company store.

Fresh strawberries! YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment