Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Mantel Make-Over

I love my baby so much!

She's so cute!

When we play, I get all these different faces...

Like these:

But, today was not a play day, today was a grumpy girl day.

Possibly a teething, gum-aching day.

Today was a day spent snuggling, feeding and bouncing.

In between all this, I did get to do some fall decorating.

In about the 2 half hour naps that N took.

I made over my mantel, redecorated some of my living room for fall, a little of my dining room, and accomplished to get the dished done, the living room put back together from the shampooing, vacuuming and my counters cleaned completely off.

So, without further ado, here is my fall decor style. It's not much, and everything was shopped from my house.(How do you like that nice clean couch?)

AHHHH...now I can sleep in peace tonight knowing that my urge to restyle my home has been satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment