Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Monday, August 23, 2010

MHR

Yeah, I know...late again. Better late then never, though!

So, my wonderful hubby rocks. Yep...he sure does.

"Why?" you ask?

Because he is so wonderful. We spent a great weekend together. Starting off at the Green Dragon Farmer's Market on Friday night. We ran into probably a dozen people that we knew. Then, on Saturday, he decided to come yard saleing with me and my grandmother. I ended up getting some bulbs for my garden and some clothes for N with the tags still on them! Then, he took me out for breakfast with his money that he sets aside for things he wants. He doesn't put much money aside, but I am blessed that what he truly wants most is a smile on my face. Saturday night we went boating and fishing with my sister-in-law and her husband. Mike's little brother and his girlfriend also came along. We didn't catch any thing, but we had such a wonderful night, it didn't matter that we didn't catch anything. Sunday, we went Christmas shopping and got some really good deals!

I just love him so much! He is such a good man.

Please don't hesitate to tell your spouse regularly how much you love them. Tell him how much you appreciate him and tell him that he is a good man and husband or father or whatever. He needs to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment