Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

MHR Sunday

This week has been a little rough. Norah has had a growth spurt...which means eating every 45 minutes, no naps and all out screaming whenever I put her down. Literally!

Screams that look like this...


But, the real kicker was Friday! I blew out a tire! And I don't mean a little, fixable blow, I mean a huge chunk taken out.

Mike, ever my hero, came out on his break (I was trying to bring him lunch with N) and changed my tire!

What a guy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. If I can be of help, please let me know. However, now that I finally am rid of a persistent cough that I had most of July (allergy related, it turned out), the month of August is crazy with my mother-in-law recuperating from back surgery and my sister-in-law getting married on Aug. 28th, plus we have begun school and our co-op begins on Aug. 25th! But, I promise I will squeeze you in if you or Norah need me. I love you, Norah and Mike. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! She just went through a growth spurt and it made her quite cranky. She just needed some extra mommy love. And I was more than happy to give it to her.

    ReplyDelete