Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Friday, June 18, 2010

My Husband Rocks...And On Time!

I really thought I might not make it this week.

I went to the hospital with contractions that were 3 minutes apart and lasting for 70 seconds. I thought it was the real thing. I ended up not progressing anywhere and got sent home. Since, I've been having contractions all day and night that are usually about 10 minutes apart. Sometimes, they are a little closer and sometimes a little further.

Mike rocks because I experience these contractions, he stops what he's doing and rubs my back or lets me squeeze his hand. He's been a trooper and will be such a big...no, HUGE help when the time actually comes to meet our little baby.

Plus...Yesterday was our anniversary, and we have spent 4 wonderful years together!

I LOVE YOU BABE!

Then...
Now...

No comments:

Post a Comment