Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

MAKING MY HOME A COZY PLACE TO LAND, ONE IDEA AT A TIME.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Husband Rocks on a Sunday...

This week has been a little heavy on the busy with a touch of crazy thrown in there. And a touch of rest and rejuvenation.

MHRF is a few days late because my husband rocks so much.

He rocks because he took me to the beach this weekend for some time away. We went fishing, we slept in, we ate at great restaurants. And we just got to be together. He also rocks because he has rubbed my back every night for the past several nights because it's been so sore due to a knotted muscle between my shoulders.

So, that's how much my husband rocks! And, we even made a new friend at the beach! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment